Anyone heard from UMiami? (interviews)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdburton

Ulnar Deviant
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called yesterday (I'm pre-interview by the way) and they told me that I haven't been rejected, but that they still haven't extended me an interview invite yet. I've been complete there since 1/8/07 and my file went under review on 1/16/07 according to someone at the office. They told me that they invite for interviews through March, so I should be patient. I'm under the impression that they must be making a smaller and smaller pool of applicants that they may eventually invite for interview since my file has supposedly been under review for ~45 days. Have any applicants heard anything back about interviews/rejections lately?

Members don't see this ad.

I called yesterday (I'm pre-interview by the way) and they told me that I haven't been rejected, but that they still haven't extended me an interview invite yet. I've been complete there since 1/8/07 and my file went under review on 1/16/07 according to someone at the office. They told me that they invite for interviews through March, so I should be patient. I'm under the impression that they must be making a smaller and smaller pool of applicants that they may eventually invite for interview since my file has supposedly been under review for ~45 days. Have any applicants heard anything back about interviews/rejections lately?
hey havent heard anything and was complete by the first week of january.

I submitted my application back in Septmeber, have been complete since around November, and received a rejection via snail mail last week.