• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

kdburton

Ulnar Deviant
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I called yesterday (I'm pre-interview by the way) and they told me that I haven't been rejected, but that they still haven't extended me an interview invite yet. I've been complete there since 1/8/07 and my file went under review on 1/16/07 according to someone at the office. They told me that they invite for interviews through March, so I should be patient. I'm under the impression that they must be making a smaller and smaller pool of applicants that they may eventually invite for interview since my file has supposedly been under review for ~45 days. Have any applicants heard anything back about interviews/rejections lately?

premed2007

MS-IV
10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2006
Washington DC
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I called yesterday (I'm pre-interview by the way) and they told me that I haven't been rejected, but that they still haven't extended me an interview invite yet. I've been complete there since 1/8/07 and my file went under review on 1/16/07 according to someone at the office. They told me that they invite for interviews through March, so I should be patient. I'm under the impression that they must be making a smaller and smaller pool of applicants that they may eventually invite for interview since my file has supposedly been under review for ~45 days. Have any applicants heard anything back about interviews/rejections lately?
hey havent heard anything and was complete by the first week of january.

purometal

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I submitted my application back in Septmeber, have been complete since around November, and received a rejection via snail mail last week.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.