Anyone hears from FASA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grettlin2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I filled out the application and sent it out in January. However, that is it. I never hear anything from them. Does anyone hear the result from FASA?

Members don't see this ad.

You can do a search and get your SAR (Student Aid Report) from them. Hold on .. hehe

800) 433-3243

i think thats the #

call them and get your SAR. Then call your schools financial aid and ask them if they have recieved all your information.

Take care

my FAFSA is complete and they already started asking me to hold on paying my undergrad loan since i'll be in school again soon.

as far as getting anything from the school, IU told me that i won't get my reward letter until end of MAY. this really sucks becaiuse i'd need $49k just for school and i know that even if i get the max $38 500, i'd still need more pvt loans. wouldn't be better to have me start doing all that paperwork now than in MAY?

Got my FAFSA info back in 3 days, literally. How? I did it online. Next time, do an online application, and the renewals will have your past answers (minus the tax and parts) to make things easier. It's also a lot easier to make changes if you made a mistake on the SAR. On top of that, they expidite to your school's FA office faster.

www.fafsa.ed.gov

Just make sure you keep your pin and all your personal info SECURE and not written down. Changing them up every so often isn't a bad idea either.