1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone hears from FASA?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by grettlin2, Mar 30, 2004.

1. grettlin2

grettlin2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I filled out the application and sent it out in January. However, that is it. I never hear anything from them. Does anyone hear the result from FASA?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cronosage

cronosage Membership Revoked
    Removed

You can do a search and get your SAR (Student Aid Report) from them. Hold on .. hehe

800) 433-3243

i think thats the #

call them and get your SAR. Then call your schools financial aid and ask them if they have recieved all your information.

Take care

4. PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    my FAFSA is complete and they already started asking me to hold on paying my undergrad loan since i'll be in school again soon.

as far as getting anything from the school, IU told me that i won't get my reward letter until end of MAY. this really sucks becaiuse i'd need $49k just for school and i know that even if i get the max $38 500, i'd still need more pvt loans. wouldn't be better to have me start doing all that paperwork now than in MAY?

5. drPheta

drPheta Some random guy
    10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Got my FAFSA info back in 3 days, literally. How? I did it online. Next time, do an online application, and the renewals will have your past answers (minus the tax and parts) to make things easier. It's also a lot easier to make changes if you made a mistake on the SAR. On top of that, they expidite to your school's FA office faster.

www.fafsa.ed.gov

Just make sure you keep your pin and all your personal info SECURE and not written down. Changing them up every so often isn't a bad idea either.