Anyone in Back Row Chi or Low Chi?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueclassring

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hehe

Members don't see this ad.

right here.

except for some reason I have rocked this semester. I'm in that godawful 89% in everysingle class with 2 weeks of class and finals to go. (one class has a quiz and an exam left).

do I bust my ass to go for the straight As just on principle (I haven't gotten straight As in at least 10 years, I don't know if I ever did in middle school...) just to say I did or do I do nothing from here on out and get the Bs. I am astonished I am even considering the bust my ass option but I think it would be fun to rub that in certain classmates' faces.

Members don't see this ad :)
In the same exact position. I have A's in everything this semester. Plus I have only had 1 B all year in the very first module of therapeutics. The thing is even w/ a solid A average the way our Therapeutics modules are I still need an 85 for an A or a 60 for a B or a 37 for a C.

Yeah, I hate that when you have an 89% in every class. This semester is worse for me, though, since I basically need between a 98-105% on any given final to get an A in that class. Looks like this might be my first sub-3.0 semester since...well...ever.