Anyone in Chicago ....preparing for nbde part1...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

dr_meenu

Hi
I am new to sdn..... I went thru the previous threads...they were very much informative and members are very much helpful...{thanx to all of them :) }
I am in chicago....preparing for nbde part1......
i have just started with my preparation...i am worried abt my ppt...b'coz it is very slow :confused: ..........
planning to take CBT in the month of july or aug....{not yet decided}
right now i am reading my theory books.....
any advice on books and study methods ......
meenu:)

Members don't see this ad.

dr_meenu said:
Hi
I am new to sdn..... I went thru the previous threads...they were very much informative and members are very much helpful...{thanx to all of them :) }
i have just started with my preparation...i am worried abt my ppt...b'coz it is very slow :confused: ..........
hi meenu,
im also preparing for part one...im in chicago..my exam is on23rd of may..allthe best for your preparation :)

dr_meenu said:
Hi
hey, i am in chicago too..............writing paper based on july 11 ............
where do u stay in chicago .............i live close to downtown

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone!
I'm near chicago too and studying for part 1.
hey meenu, i started my studies a few days back too....planning to take the exam in july but havent registered yet.

what study material are u guys using?

Hi meenu, sjchand.......
My place is abt 25min from Chicago......
How r ur ppt?
i have just started mine ....and it is very slow.......
i am reading only from my theory books....not yet started with dental decks and asda papers

sjchand said:
hey, i am in chicago too..............writing paper based on july 11 ............
where do u stay in chicago .............i live close to downtown