INBDE preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sujin G Raju

Reaction score
Can anyone please suggest INBDE tutorial with plenty mock question bank . Please suggest me the best with highest pass rate

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i have heard a lot about the study boards. you need to buy their premium boards package. you can check them. I am also planning to get it

IMO based on passing the boards there is no magic app or tutorial (based on experience), those are just guidelines, meaning u will have to dig a bit deeper most of the time to make sense of certain info. This applies to all of them there is no 100% course that will give u everything. Understanding this you got to check how u like to approach ur studies more, do u like reading or do u like apps answering questions or u like a tutor like system, or u want a combo of everything. I can tell u I used BnB dental for the boards when it was part 1 and 2, with Mosby and YouTube vids. As for mock questions just get the Dental Mastery App

Mental Dental on YouTube is by far the best. I used it for prep and it helped me to pass.

Last edited by a moderator: