Anyone in the PAVE PROGRAM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vetsetgo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone preparing for the QSE test or applying to the colleges for the clinical rotation? I am currently preparing for the QSE exam. If anyone needs to discuss anything or want a study partner just let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone preparing for the QSE test or applying to the colleges for the clinical rotation? I am currently preparing for the QSE exam. If anyone needs to discuss anything or want a study partner just let me know.

Hey I'm preparing for QSE as well .. where are you studying from ?

Reactions: 1 user

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I'm preparing for QSE as well, where are you studying from ?

I am studying from ZukuReview and Merkmanual .
What it's your metod ?

Hi Guys...I am also preparing for QSE in january...I have not bought Zuku yet but i am planning to as I get eligibility letter. Have you guys got eligibility letter yet?

Hi Guys...I am also preparing for QSE in january...I have not bought Zuku yet but i am planning to as I get eligibility letter. Have you guys got eligibility letter yet?

Elegibilty letter ? Fro who ?

Hello!

I was wondering, for everybody enrolled in PAVE, how did you (or how do you plan to) pay for the evaluated clinical year experience? It is very costly, which could exceed 50K USD for it and as far as I know, there is no loan or student debt system for foreign student.

Thanks for any feedback!!

Hello!

I was wondering, for everybody enrolled in PAVE, how did you (or how do you plan to) pay for the evaluated clinical year experience? It is very costly, which could exceed 50K USD for it and as far as I know, there is no loan or student debt system for foreign student.

Thanks for any feedback!!
Hello!! I didn’t know that there’s no options for loans! As far as I know It can be very expensive to get enrolled in a vet school for the rotation! How could someone pay for that with no loans? I’m thinking about doing the PAVE program, I would love to get more information before getting enrolled, to make sure it’s the best option for me. Thank you.

Hello!! I didn’t know that there’s no options for loans! As far as I know It can be very expensive to get enrolled in a vet school for the rotation! How could someone pay for that with no loans? I’m thinking about doing the PAVE program, I would love to get more information before getting enrolled, to make sure it’s the best option for me. Thank you.
yes indeed , it is very expensive and the school won't be providing any loan. You have to figure it out own your own. contact some banks and talk to them about the stuff.

have u got letter from pave?
email them and ask about it. Probably they say they will provide you the letter few weeks prior to your exam if everything goes good with your provided documents.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sudying for QSE. My test it's on Jan 2018 any one studying, Interested on studying with me .

I would love some help! I am preparing for the exam as well to sit in May. Can you please contact me. Thank you

Hi everyone,
Is any body here who chose the PAVE program to get licensed?
I have some questions about the clinical experience evalouation step.
As the ASAB website mentioned there are 6 vet schools that accept PAVE candidates for ECE. I already talked to Oregon State University and they said they are no longer accepting PAVE students! So just 5 more schools remain, and I'm wondering if getting accepted in those schools is hard and competitive or not.
Doese any body here knows another vet schools that accept PAVE students? Do you know how can I increase chance of getting admission? How the interviews are?

Please share your knowledge, experience and thoughts.

Thanks,

did you take the exam yet? If that’s the case, could you share your experience!? And I would love to talk about the program in general. I have no experience in Large animal medicine and I’m afraid if I enroll in the program, once that i need to to the Clinical year, I’d fail the large animal blocks. If someone has any recommendation to get experience, it’d be nice if you share it.

Hey there, I am studying for QSE exam for May 15. Anyone here who passed or going thru this method, if dont mind sharing your experience, study material and suggestions would be great. thanks.

Hi everyone,
Is any body here who chose the PAVE program to get licensed?
I have some questions about the clinical experience evalouation step.
As the ASAB website mentioned there are 6 vet schools that accept PAVE candidates for ECE. I already talked to Oregon State University and they said they are no longer accepting PAVE students! So just 5 more schools remain, and I'm wondering if getting accepted in those schools is hard and competitive or not.
Doese any body here knows another vet schools that accept PAVE students? Do you know how can I increase chance of getting admission? How the interviews are?

Please share your knowledge, experience and thoughts.

Thanks,
Hey there, any suggestions or study material for share for QSE. thank you. Salman

Hey there, I am studying for QSE exam for May 15. Anyone here who passed or going thru this method, if dont mind sharing your experience, study material and suggestions would be great. thanks.
Hello, how was your exam yesterday. I did it yesterday to. Let's chat on [email protected]. thanks

How did it go ? Let us know !

Hi everyone,
anyone preparing for taking QSE in 2020?

Hey guys, I recently passed QSE and preparing for NAVLE. Need advice how to develop clinical skills before applying for rotation. I used Zuku, Merck and prepared my own notes from other books for QSE.

Can you mail to me your own notes please.i start to prepeare QSE exam.

A brief video on QSE/BCSE exams. Let me know if you guys need anything.

write your email and I will send it to you
Would you mind sharing your notes with me? I'm really struggling because I have very limited time to study and this is extremely important for me.

[email protected] is my email. If you could share your notes, I would really appreciate it.

Would you mind sharing your notes with me? I'm really struggling because I have very limited time to study and this is extremely important for me.

[email protected] is my email. If you could share your notes, I would really appreciate it.
Hi Gaby,
Have you taken the QSE yet? If yes you passed? I’ll take it in May 2021. Need to talk to someone who took it!
Would you kindly share your notes and your experience with me?
Here is my email: [email protected]