Anyone interview at Creighton Web-Based Program and Did Not get Accepted?

Started by nhanvi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nhanvi

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having an upcoming interview with them and I wonder what is the ratio for interview:acceptance there.

Anyone else has interview on April 1st or April 5th?
 
I interviewed via the phone on March 4th and I was placed on the alternate list.
 
nhanvi said:
I'm having an upcoming interview with them and I wonder what is the ratio for interview:acceptance there.

Anyone else has interview on April 1st or April 5th?

I have a phone interview on April 1st. They told me on the phone that it has been a 1-2:3 ratio of interview:acceptance so far.

I'm also currently on the alternate list for Midwestern - Glendale. (I had that interview back in November.)