Anyone Interview at NEOUCOM?

Started by tatabox80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tatabox80

Super-Duper Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone interviewed at NEOUCOM. I know a couple of people on SDN were scheduled around this time. If so, how did it go?
 
I applied there and I have heard absolutely, 100% nothing. I have no clue why.

Also waiting on Ohio State and Wright State.

Good luck to you!
 
I had an interview, but didn't go. If you get an interview, it's a good sign. I know they don't interview very many people, but a lot of the people they do interview will end up getting in somewhere else.So you have a good shot at getting in off the waitlist there if you don't get accepted outright.
 
Hi there,
I'm wondering...their secondary deadline is December 1st and I have yet to hear from them. I submitted my AMCAS in october and it's been processed for a couple of weeks. I'm just wondering if I'll actually get their secondary before the deadline....🙁