• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

soupstar1980

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2005
Status
Just wondering if any of you guys are interviewing on dec 9th at LECOM-FL and what hotel you have chosen. If a bunch of us got to know each other the day before the interview it would probably make for a less stressful interview day. :oops:) :idea:

kutiecg

iono
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2005
FL
Status
Medical Student
soupstar1980 said:
Just wondering if any of you guys are interviewing on dec 9th at LECOM-FL and what hotel you have chosen. If a bunch of us got to know each other the day before the interview it would probably make for a less stressful interview day. :oops:) :idea:

hey, I'm interviewing the 9th. My finals end on the 8th, so I am going to leave right after that from Orlando. I'll probably get to bradenton around 6 or 7 pm, if you wanna get together or grab a bite to eat to talk about the interview, that would def make it less stressful :) good idea

About the Ads