anyone know how I can find good physics and chemistry classes to take over summer?...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nerd

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone know how I can find some good physics and chemistry classes to take over the summer?

I've been trying to find some but all I have seen so far are classes that focus only on certain sections of the subjects or are too advanced.

I am just really really REALLY weak at physics and chemistry so I need to seek help!

Any info you can give me would be great! Thanks!

:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

all you need is basic chemistry and physics for the MCAT. So take the physics or chemistry courses in sequence. Retaking the classes would be a waste of time unless you did poorly in them. Start review of chemistry and physics early for the MCAT if you already completed the sequence.

yea I didn't do well in my classes at school and didn't learn much from them. so I need to retake the classes. :(

stoleyerscrubz said:
all you need is basic chemistry and physics for the MCAT. So take the physics or chemistry courses in sequence. Retaking the classes would be a waste of time unless you did poorly in them. Start review of chemistry and physics early for the MCAT if you already completed the sequence.