Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted but I'm still waiting for other schools to interview me(some of my top choices). Does anyone know how long can I hold my seat and see if other schools accept me? If the other schools don't give me an answer within that period of time, what should I do? Would I have to pay the deposit and then back out if my top choice accepts me? Is this even possible? 🙁 
