Anyone know if Baylor validates parking on interview day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GeneGoddess

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interviewing this week, but I can't find anything in the letter they sent me and I'm a little hesitant to call and ask, "So, do I shell out for parking or do you?" Anyone know?
 
GeneGoddess said:
I'm interviewing this week, but I can't find anything in the letter they sent me and I'm a little hesitant to call and ask, "So, do I shell out for parking or do you?" Anyone know?

Don't worry, they'll validate your parking, they were doing it for all of the interviewees when I was there 2 weeks ago.
 
Yes, we do. Also partially reimburse travel expenses too.

Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GeneGoddess said:
I'm interviewing this week, but I can't find anything in the letter they sent me and I'm a little hesitant to call and ask, "So, do I shell out for parking or do you?" Anyone know?


Consider the 8 dollars interviewing for Baylor peds as the best money you'll ever spend
😉
 
fourthyearmed said:
Did anyone else get a thank you note for their thank you note from Baylor?

Yeah, they are a really nice group of people!
 
speaking of interview experience at Baylor, everyone seemed pretty cool and friendly..They were very decent, but during the interviews I found it was me asking the questions most of the time...I was asked only very casual questions very insignificant like how I like Houston and all that. I am just wondering if it happened only with me. And how does the selection process usually work? what do they really look for in a candidate during the interview ? Guys pls shed some light on this..Modifying Homonculus " I am only a caveman, your world of interviews frightens me"