Anyone know if Baylor validates parking on interview day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeneGoddess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interviewing this week, but I can't find anything in the letter they sent me and I'm a little hesitant to call and ask, "So, do I shell out for parking or do you?" Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

GeneGoddess said:
I'm interviewing this week, but I can't find anything in the letter they sent me and I'm a little hesitant to call and ask, "So, do I shell out for parking or do you?" Anyone know?

Don't worry, they'll validate your parking, they were doing it for all of the interviewees when I was there 2 weeks ago.

Yes, we do. Also partially reimburse travel expenses too.

Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
partially reimburse?? my letter didnt mention anything about that??

GeneGoddess said:

Consider the 8 dollars interviewing for Baylor peds as the best money you'll ever spend
;)

Did anyone else get a thank you note for their thank you note from Baylor?

fourthyearmed said:
Did anyone else get a thank you note for their thank you note from Baylor?

Yeah, they are a really nice group of people!

speaking of interview experience at Baylor, everyone seemed pretty cool and friendly..They were very decent, but during the interviews I found it was me asking the questions most of the time...I was asked only very casual questions very insignificant like how I like Houston and all that. I am just wondering if it happened only with me. And how does the selection process usually work? what do they really look for in a candidate during the interview ? Guys pls shed some light on this..Modifying Homonculus " I am only a caveman, your world of interviews frightens me"