Anyone know of any SketchyMicro discount codes out there?

Started by bretonnia
Tags Tags
sketchymicro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OP: I illegally use someone else's products and I like it so much that I want to give them money, but not at the full price for the product.

Me: uhh...what?
tumblr_mw1rb5QN2R1sgl0ajo1_400.gif


To answer your question, they have 25% off on cyber Monday, no other discount that I know of.
Or have your friends and yourself put in money together ($159 for 12 months) and share the contents.
 
Last edited:
OP: I illegally use someone else's products and I like it so much that I want to give them money, but not at the full price for the product.

Me: uhh...what?

To answer your question, they have 25% off on cyber Monday, no other discount that I know of.
Or have your friends and yourself put in money together ($159 for 12 months) and share the contents.

Thanks. That's fair I guess. (Though I thought it was a little ironic for you to call me out, then, in the next paragraph, encourage me to split my subscription with someone else.)

I plan to buy them in the next day or two, but was hoping to get a deal. I know they have a New Years deal; sounds like they won't have another deal for a while.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad