1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anyone know of condos in the Glendale area??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Emil Erickson, May 20, 2002.

1. Emil Erickson

Emil Erickson Member
    7+ Year Member

Erickson
    Member # 10674

posted May 20, 2002 02:08 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering if anyone (students in my class--AZCOM 2006 or current AZCOM students) knows of any condos for sale or condos in general in the Glendale area. My financee and I are going down soon and to save time once we get there, I thought maybe someone could help me out. Any info. is very much appreciated. Thanks much!!!!
    Eric
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 24 | From: Research lab in the Rockies | Registered: Nov 2001 | IP: Logged

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hawk

Hawk Member
    7+ Year Member

Emil, I know that Cody who is going down to Arizona also has just put a down payment for a condo one block west and north of the school. I am not sure of the name. I haven't talked with him for a while but he did have posts on the old Utah AZCOmmers site, I have his email address if you would like it. But I would have to give that to you via email. Hope this helps.
    Kiley

4. Emil Erickson

Emil Erickson Member
    7+ Year Member

Hawk,
    If you could have Kody email me that would be great. My email is [email protected]
    Thanks for your help. Look forward to meeting
    you and everyone else at the end of August.
    Thanks again,
    Emil