Anyone know of condos in the Glendale area??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emil Erickson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Erickson
Member # 10674

posted May 20, 2002 02:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if anyone (students in my class--AZCOM 2006 or current AZCOM students) knows of any condos for sale or condos in general in the Glendale area. My financee and I are going down soon and to save time once we get there, I thought maybe someone could help me out. Any info. is very much appreciated. Thanks much!!!!
Eric
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 24 | From: Research lab in the Rockies | Registered: Nov 2001 | IP: Logged

Members don't see this ad.

Emil, I know that Cody who is going down to Arizona also has just put a down payment for a condo one block west and north of the school. I am not sure of the name. I haven't talked with him for a while but he did have posts on the old Utah AZCOmmers site, I have his email address if you would like it. But I would have to give that to you via email. Hope this helps.
Kiley

Hawk,
If you could have Kody email me that would be great. My email is [email protected].
Thanks for your help. Look forward to meeting
you and everyone else at the end of August.
Thanks again,
Emil