Anyone know when UIC interviews till?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samosas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I turned in my app a while back and was curious as to when they stop interviewing.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I hear, end of may.

I was rejected way back when though :mad:

I got a feeling that I am going to get rejected too. :(

But, end of may? wow. thats deep into the year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am hoping they still have a while to go, my status page went from "application in progress" to "applicant in progress" just last week.

I think that UIC interviewing until may is a bit deceiving, I think UIR, UIP, and UIUC (Rockford, Peoria, Urbana-Champaign) will be interviewing that late. Unfortunately my beloved Chicago campus will be full well before I even get a chance to interview.

I mailed all my stuff in the week after August MCAT scores came out and was marked as complete on 11/9.

agreed. chicago will be closed but you can try and get a petition kind of thing where u state some reason to give you a seat in chicago.

I was complete 10/24 and had "application in process" until about 3 weeks ago when it changed to "applicant in process".

I think that UIC interviewing until may is a bit deceiving, I think UIR, UIP, and UIUC (Rockford, Peoria, Urbana-Champaign) will be interviewing that late. Unfortunately my beloved Chicago campus will be full well before I even get a chance to interview.

just to share - i actually didn't interview at uic until the end of april, and I was assigned to the chicago campus.

after considering all the options, i called and changed to rockford, but just know that you can get any campus at any time...

just to share - i actually didn't interview at uic until the end of april, and I was assigned to the chicago campus.

after considering all the options, i called and changed to rockford, but just know that you can get any campus at any time...

janisa:love:

makes my day. kind of... now all i need is an acceptance there.

I really hope they do interview till May. I really think I'd be a good fit for a school like UIC.

Just got an interview invite today on the status page, the current options were ranging from late feb to the first week in march. so there is still some hope to hold on to out there!

I don't if "applicant in process" or "application in process" really matters. I started out applicantion in process, was applicant in process for about 1month and now I am back to application in process as of a few days ago. Maybe that means they made a decision...:D

What do ppl think about visiting this campus since i'm all the way out in Los Angeles?

Would they be so cruel to post an invite last Friday when I forgot to check and then put me back on the "in process" mode? :oops: