Anyone need the EK complete study package

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamesrick80

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the EK study package material for sale for $100 plus $10 shipping, as a bonus I'm including EK verbal 101, EK bio 1001, and EK g chem 1001.....let me know if you're interested

Members don't see this ad.

I have the EK study package material for sale for $100 plus $10 shipping, as a bonus I'm including EK verbal 101, EK bio 1001, and EK g chem 1001.....let me know if you're interested

DAMN, why didn't you post like... 3 months ago when I needed it? Aw man, I could've bought it off you... and instead I bought all of them off EK's site.

But I think you should mention the quality of your books. That way, people who buy it won't think you're trying to trick them. You know - any folds, writings, missing pages, stuff like that.

I would buy them, but I'm taking the exams in September, and plus I have most of the stuff you're selling already.

Don't worry, with the price you're offering, I don't think there will be any problem selling. Good luck though.

Members don't see this ad :)

You just don't give up, do you? The last time you posted this exact same thing, it got moved to the classified page. That was kind given the full listing. Please post things of this nature in the appropriate spot.

Hey I was wondering if this was still available.
What's the publication date for this?
& I know that you have the audio osmosis posting up too
and said that you would offer that for $50 with this
So would that combine shipping too, making the whole package 100+50+10= $160? Let me know ASAP!