Anyone not hear from schools yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RLK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Obviously it isn't good that I haven't heard anything yet from most of the schools, but has anyone else not heard anything besides the 'we got your application' email?

Time for the big anatomy final. yay.

Members don't see this ad.

i think most people will have heard something if they applied sometime in september or october. when did you apply? where did you apply?

i just wrote my anatomy final last week, hehe - let's just say i don't need to know my mark yet, hehe! :) :) :)

RLK said:
Obviously it isn't good that I haven't heard anything yet from most of the schools, but has anyone else not heard anything besides the 'we got your application' email?

Time for the big anatomy final. yay.

I submitted my application the second week of November and just heard back a week and a half ago. I called the schools about once a week asking for the status of my applicaiton. Don't sweat, you'll hear back soon. From my understanding a lot of the schools are behind, especially ICO. That may be the main reason you haven't heard back. One of the admisssions counselors from one of the schools told me that they get a lot of applications at the beginning and a lot towards X-Mas time. So, I'm sure the schools are swamped with applications. Anyhow, good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I heard, ICO received a lot more applications this year than expected so they were caught a little off-gaurd.

I know PCO is swamped with applications. They also told me that they have 200 more applications this time of the year, compared to last year.
I just got accepted to PCO today and I interviewed Dec. 2, which is exactly 2 weeks and 1 day. PCO met last friday I guess, since when i called on thursday, the counselor told me they might meet tomorrow (Friday). So maybe check with them.