1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anyone participating in the Baylor SMART Program this summer?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by VirtuoJ, May 13, 2002.

1. Hey. I was just wondering if anyone out there is participating in the Baylor SMART Program this summer? I'm looking forward to it, and would like to meet some other people doing the program.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sendwich

sendwich you rock!
    10+ Year Member

what is this program exactly?

4. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I did this a few summers back...probably one of the best research experiences out there. Gayle Slaughter (the lady in charge) is cool, too.

5. </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Parker:
    <strong>I did this a few summers back...probably one of the best research experiences out there. Gayle Slaughter (the lady in charge) is cool, too.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">is this for undergrads only?

6. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    yes, only for rising sophomores and juniors. though, if you're a freshman with prior research experience, they'll consider you.