Anyone play BASEBALL in Residency Years??.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roady

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

One of my colleagues faithfully played softball in a rec league throughout residency. I presume you could find a similar setup for baseball.

roady said:
HELP!!! I am throwing out a prayer: anyone know a place where you can play baseball while in residency!!!???

I love baseball, and I want to find a way to play while I am in residency. I think this would be a lot more likely/doable if there was a bunch of guys in some residency who were on the same team to begin with (probably takes care of all types of scheduling issues). Then again, that might be kind of hard if a number of the people had to be at the same place at the same time.

Psych residency or family perhaps.Anyway, I am still holding out for the hope that I'll be able to play again before I am Julio Franco's age!

Thanks for any advice, contacts, tips, and suggestions.

Roady

I played a lot of baseball in my psychology grad school years, but still manage to play in a softball league while in residency now. Leagues depend on where you live. NYC has surprisingly few.

Members don't see this ad :)