Anyone realizing all the ones they missed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just keep having these questions from BS pop into my head that I have realized I got wrong. This happening to anyone else? All these stupid easy questions, that on a good day I could have reasoned out, but was so flustered I couldn't on Saturday. So add together all the easy ones I've realized I missed, plus all the challenging ones, and the ones I don't know about yet, I feel this sick sense of impending doom. I'm going to have to retake it (again!), and that is not cool. I had such a fun summer planned. :(

Members don't see this ad.

From overall responses I have missed one or two questions. But I guessed on a couple of PS questions. I just can't stop thinking if August :( .

Hi Woohali.
Me too. I have now identified at least 7 of them. Moth sperm, nephron, acetal v hemi-acetal, the muscle has a jury still out. There was one on spores and I JUST lectured on spores in my Bio 1 Lab that I TA for. I can only hope to stay in the double-digits. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to take this damned thing again in August. It would destroy every shred of confidence. To top it off, I changed my right answers to wrong ones at the last moment. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Nicole

just a word of advice.
I did the same thing you were doing for about 24 hours until my non pre-med friends slapped me straight. Do NOT think about individual questions. In that short span, I convinced mysel I got at least 10 bio questions wrong for sure, but I ended up getting a 38, 13 on the bio. ALl worrying does is breed misery, so relax, bi-atch.

Benjo said:
just a word of advice.
I did the same thing you were doing for about 24 hours until my non pre-med friends slapped me straight. Do NOT think about individual questions. In that short span, I convinced mysel I got at least 10 bio questions wrong for sure, but I ended up getting a 38, 13 on the bio. ALl worrying does is breed misery, so relax, bi-atch.

Thanks dude. And you are totally right, because there is nothing I can do about it now, it will only make myself feel miserable, but the stupid psycho pre-med in me won't make let the analyzing to go away though. I gotta snap out of it!

And Benjo, you are going to UVA next year? Congrats!!! That's awesome. I went there undergrad, and I'm working in a lab in the med school now. I loved UVA, and Charlottesville is a wonderful place (good choice!). :D