1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Anyone realizing all the ones they missed?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Wahooali, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

I just keep having these questions from BS pop into my head that I have realized I got wrong. This happening to anyone else? All these stupid easy questions, that on a good day I could have reasoned out, but was so flustered I couldn't on Saturday. So add together all the easy ones I've realized I missed, plus all the challenging ones, and the ones I don't know about yet, I feel this sick sense of impending doom. I'm going to have to retake it (again!), and that is not cool. I had such a fun summer planned. :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nuel

10+ Year Member

From overall responses I have missed one or two questions. But I guessed on a couple of PS questions. I just can't stop thinking if August :( .

4. nikibean

nikibean Tip your guide.
    5+ Year Member

Other Health Professions Student
    Hi Woohali.
    Me too. I have now identified at least 7 of them. Moth sperm, nephron, acetal v hemi-acetal, the muscle has a jury still out. There was one on spores and I JUST lectured on spores in my Bio 1 Lab that I TA for. I can only hope to stay in the double-digits. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to take this damned thing again in August. It would destroy every shred of confidence. To top it off, I changed my right answers to wrong ones at the last moment. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Nicole

5. Benjo

Benjo Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

just a word of advice.
    I did the same thing you were doing for about 24 hours until my non pre-med friends slapped me straight. Do NOT think about individual questions. In that short span, I convinced mysel I got at least 10 bio questions wrong for sure, but I ended up getting a 38, 13 on the bio. ALl worrying does is breed misery, so relax, bi-atch.

6. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

Thanks dude. And you are totally right, because there is nothing I can do about it now, it will only make myself feel miserable, but the stupid psycho pre-med in me won't make let the analyzing to go away though. I gotta snap out of it!

And Benjo, you are going to UVA next year? Congrats!!! That's awesome. I went there undergrad, and I'm working in a lab in the med school now. I loved UVA, and Charlottesville is a wonderful place (good choice!). :D