will they see my mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

averybug

Reaction score
applied this cycle. just got mcat back from 8/26 test. i have multiple II already from my previous test and completed some as well. will MD/DO schools see my new MCAT for admissions decisions or do i need to send them an email (i sent it to AACOMAS alr and its received). thx!

Members don't see this ad.

applied this cycle. just got mcat back from 8/26 test. i have multiple II already from my previous test and completed some as well. will MD/DO schools see my new MCAT for admissions decisions or do i need to send them an email (i sent it to AACOMAS alr and its received). thx!
AMCAS schools get your new MCAT automatically but you need to log in to your AAMC (MCAT) portal to release your score to AACOMAS or TMDSAS.

Reactions: 1 users
AMCAS schools get your new MCAT automatically but you need to log in to your AAMC (MCAT) portal to release your score to AACOMAS or TMDSAS.
i understand that. i was mainly wondering if they’d be notified about it:) not sure those who have already seen my app would look back at it for admissions decisions

Members don't see this ad :)
if you are worried that they won't, send a brief email to each school saying you have a new MCAT score and would like them to take it into consideration.
Assuming it's higher than the old one, that is.
If it's lower, well...just let it slide

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
if you are worried that they won't, send a brief email to each school saying you have a new MCAT score and would like them to take it into consideration.
Assuming it's higher than the old one, that is.
If it's lower, well...just let it slide
it is:) thanks!

i understand that. i was mainly wondering if they’d be notified about it:) not sure those who have already seen my app would look back at it for admissions decisions
We will not be notified, but the new score will be in the application if it is reviewed for any reason.

Reactions: 2 users