SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone receive an interview @ UCLA lately?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tissy, Mar 7, 2007.

1. tissy

tissy DaisyDay 10+ Year Member

Dec 1, 2005
    North Dakota
    Anyone receive an interview @ UCLA lately?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. pescado

pescado 2+ Year Member

Dec 1, 2006
    Anyone have any new info about interviews, if they're done or what? I emailed noemi two weeks ago and she said that interview invites will be sent out a few weeks from then, but I haven't heard anything since.

4. bionerd

bionerd 7+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2006
    i thought they're pretty much done with interviewing. I mean, it's March already...and I don't think even being on the alternate list will help us now.

5. pacbum

pacbum 7+ Year Member

Oct 9, 2006
    the class was only about half full when i interviewed in mid feb, and it's only been a few weeks since, so my guess is they do have spots still open, and i'm pretty sure that they interview through march. so expect to hear soon hopefully

6. keibee82

keibee82 Blue_tooth... 2+ Year Member

May 8, 2006
    OC
    They interview till first weeks of April i believe. I heard they only filled little bit more than half. I see that on UCLA thread there are 30 sdners there. So... most of them are here on sdn :laugh:

7. PFM

PFM 5+ Year Member

Oct 19, 2006
    correction...20 spots left

8. fancymylotus

fancymylotus A Whole New World Dentist 10+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Someone on SDN got one within the last week or so, and his is for next week:cool:

9. thehipster

thehipster Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 4, 2006
    NYC
    I got an interview for March 14th on March 1st. I called this past Monday and they said 80% of the spots are filled, and they have a deadline coming up and that more spots should open up.

10. dshow

dshow

Mar 5, 2007
    Just curious as to when you sent in your secondary...I sent mine in December after sending in my AADSAS in October but I still havn't heard back

11. thehipster

Jul 4, 2006
    NYC
    I submitted my secondary in mid July, but I didn't take the DAT until July 31st. But I called back in mid-December to check my status, and found out that my school messed up in sending them my letters of recommendation, so my application wasn't officially complete until the end of December.

12. bionerd

bionerd 7+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2006
    I sent mine in October...finalized my application in November. Still no word from them

p.s. what phone number did you use to call them? I used the one on the website and keep getting this loud buzzing sound like dial-up internet connection

13. thehipster

Jul 4, 2006
    NYC

I don't know if you were asking me which number I called, but I called the number that came along with my interview invite. I'll have to check to see if it's the same number as the one on the website. I don't want to post the number if it's different, in case they don't want people calling it for some reason. By the way, I canceled my interview on Thurs so that interview spot should be open if they didn't already fill it.