Anyone received eras email regarding UM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qw1913

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi,

Anybody got PD email via eras regarding UM internal Medicine Residency program?

Cheers:luck:

Tater

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
University of Michigan?
University of Maryland?
University of Minnesota?
Universidad de Mexico?

Heh, I have no vested interest in this whatsoever, but I'm on call and the vets aren't giving me trouble. Yet. :D

turkleton

Capeless Crusader
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
University of Michigan's chairman is leaving and going to U Miami. An interim chair has been named, some md/phd heme onc guy. Just got the email.

The chairman at Universidad de Mexico is having tequilla and chillupa night next friday. Bring your own maracas.

mmed

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anybody got PD email via eras regarding UM internal Medicine Residency program?

Cheers:luck:

Are you talking about this recent email that they are going to change the name of the UM program to MU? I think I might have received some thing like that.

GoSprout24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
University of Michigan's chairman is leaving and going to U Miami. An interim chair has been named, some md/phd heme onc guy. Just got the email.

The chairman at Universidad de Mexico is having tequilla and chillupa night next friday. Bring your own maracas.

I don't know if anyone is concerned... but, speaking as a random M4 at Michigan who's going into Peds... I absolutely love Dr. Todd who was named the Interim Chair. He's brilliant, incredibly kind, and just an overall rad guy.