Anyone received eras email regarding UM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qw1913

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anybody got PD email via eras regarding UM internal Medicine Residency program?

Cheers:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

University of Michigan?
University of Maryland?
University of Minnesota?
Universidad de Mexico?

Heh, I have no vested interest in this whatsoever, but I'm on call and the vets aren't giving me trouble. Yet. :D

University of Michigan's chairman is leaving and going to U Miami. An interim chair has been named, some md/phd heme onc guy. Just got the email.

The chairman at Universidad de Mexico is having tequilla and chillupa night next friday. Bring your own maracas.

Hi,

Anybody got PD email via eras regarding UM internal Medicine Residency program?

Cheers:luck:

Are you talking about this recent email that they are going to change the name of the UM program to MU? I think I might have received some thing like that.

University of Michigan's chairman is leaving and going to U Miami. An interim chair has been named, some md/phd heme onc guy. Just got the email.

The chairman at Universidad de Mexico is having tequilla and chillupa night next friday. Bring your own maracas.

I don't know if anyone is concerned... but, speaking as a random M4 at Michigan who's going into Peds... I absolutely love Dr. Todd who was named the Interim Chair. He's brilliant, incredibly kind, and just an overall rad guy.