anyone registered for August MCAT yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legend

Super Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I completed registration for August MCAT about a month ago, and they didn't even charge my credit card yet.

Is it normal? or should I give them a call?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think they've charged my card either. I'm assuming that they're waiting until they send out the registration tickets in July, (they send them out July 1). I don't know this for a fact, though.

According to the e-mail they sent me, registration isn't completed until they "verify" your information. Maybe they don't charge you until the registration is complete on their side. Or maybe "verification" refers to our credit cards.

I don't know...

But those are my 2 cents...

Nanon

I took the Aug last year and the first thing they did was charge me the money. In fact they didnt even process my stuff and get me a registration ticket until 3-4 wks after they charged me. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by theking:
•I took the Aug last year and the first thing they did was charge me the money. In fact they didnt even process my stuff and get me a registration ticket until 3-4 wks after they charged me. :mad:

When I registered for April MCAT, they charged my credit card immediately and I received admission ticket in a week.
Perhaps, they are holding onto it until July 1st when they begin sending out admission tickets.

hey, just want to join you guys in a little nervous shivering before the August MCAT. I did register online too, and it looks as long as they sent you the e-mail verification promising us the Admission tickets in July, it's all good! Of course, you never know how they can screw up :confused:
The funny thing - before I registered, I felt pretty ready, after that - panic moved in!!!
Too late, though! Good luck to all of us :)

I think I'll just sit on my sweet keester a little longer & find out how I did in April before plunking another $175 down.

Originally posted by dtreese:
•I think I'll just sit on my sweet keester a little longer & find out how I did in April before plunking another $175 down.•

I think this is the best idea unless you didn't take the April test. :)

I don't think there is anything to worry about. The e-mail sounds like as long as they have your name, you are fine. If your payment doesn't go through, though, they will probably not be afraid to do some damage. It sounds like your fine though. :D