Anyone still awaiting for a response from Tuskegee U?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VetEquiSci2

prevetequisci
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I was invited for an interview at TUSVM, which I went to on February 9th. Ever since then, I have been anxiously awaiting for an update on my status. Is anyone else still waiting? I am from NJ, so I sent in all of my forms for the contract seat. This is so nerve wracking!!!

Steph

😕
 
Hello everyone,

I was invited for an interview at TUSVM, which I went to on February 9th. Ever since then, I have been anxiously awaiting for an update on my status. Is anyone else still waiting? I am from NJ, so I sent in all of my forms for the contract seat. This is so nerve wracking!!!

Steph

😕

You should have heard by now. They sent out emails a few weeks ago I believe. I had applied and interviewed IS in February and got alternate. you should definately call and check it out. A friend of mine never heard anything, and had to call to find out they never got some of her paperwork, and told her it was too late. Good luck.
 
I got accepted back in December without an interview, however I also got accepted to Western U so I will be going there instead. Hopefully this will out the alternate list by opening up a spot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad