Anyone still filling out secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hexane19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone still filling out secondaries? Or has most of SDN been complete at all places?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol no, some of us want actually want to get into med school

In case it wasn't obvious he was exaggerating for comedic effect. There are definitely people still submitting secondaries, but probably most on this site have already submitted them.

Reactions: 1 user
Sadly yes. Hoping to be done by the end of the week.

Yea still at it .. 37 done out of 44 .. full time work is killing me

thankfully that's one thing working in consulting is good for

I have not been verified yet. So have not started secondaries. Yes, I realize I am late.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you, @rachiie01 - I'm not sure I'll GET secondaries :) but if I do, can I ping you then?

I have one more. Was gonna consider adding more schools, but these last few essays and the Canadian dollar changed my mind real quick.

This process has made me the biggest penny-pincher in the world. I don't like it. But seriously, I reminded my boyfriend today that he owed me $3 for a bagel and coffee I bought him a week ago lol #shamefaced.

Reactions: 2 users
This process has made me the biggest penny-pincher in the world. I don't like it. But seriously, I reminded my boyfriend today that he owed me $3 for a bagel and coffee I bought him a week ago lol #shamefaced.

Right? I've only had sushi 3 times this month...

#thirdworldproblems

I just keep adding more primaries on amcas after I finish my secondaries so its never ending. #addictedtomedschoolsecondaries #helpme

Reactions: 4 users
I just keep adding more primaries on amcas after I finish my secondaries so its never ending. #addictedtomedschoolsecondaries #helpme

Feeling the same way. Resisting the urge to add Creighton, SLU, and Rosalind Franklin.....

Feeling the same way. Resisting the urge to add Creighton, SLU, and Rosalind Franklin.....

add them, don't resist the urge!

WO9IuyQ.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Franklin's recent probationary issues have me concerned. Really starting to like Creighton though.
DESPERATION.

hey it couldnt be worse than cnucom

@ciestar - I know of a few people who went there. LOVED it! (Despite being in the middle of NE/IA in the middle of winter with no trees to stop the snow)

Go get it done!! :) Seriously. Why are you reading this? GOOOO!!!