-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone still filling out secondaries?
Started by hexane19
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lol no, some of us want actually want to get into med school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol no, some of us want actually want to get into med school
In case it wasn't obvious he was exaggerating for comedic effect. There are definitely people still submitting secondaries, but probably most on this site have already submitted them.
Sadly yes. Hoping to be done by the end of the week.
Yea still at it .. 37 done out of 44 .. full time work is killing me
Yea still at it .. 37 done out of 44 .. full time work is killing me
You my friend, really want to be a doctor. Hope you have a healthy amount of air miles.
thankfully that's one thing working in consulting is good for [emoji41]
thankfully that's one thing working in consulting is good for [emoji41]
Out of curiosity, what consulting firm?
I have not been verified yet. So have not started secondaries. Yes, I realize I am late.
Then pre-write them!
I pray for youYea still at it .. 37 done out of 44 .. full time work is killing me
I'm hoping to finish mine up this weekend. If you need a proof-reader, I'll be available 🙂I have not been verified yet. So have not started secondaries. Yes, I realize I am late.
Of course! PMing youThank you, @rachiie01 - I'm not sure I'll GET secondaries 🙂 but if I do, can I ping you then?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have one more. Was gonna consider adding more schools, but these last few essays and the Canadian dollar changed my mind real quick.
This process has made me the biggest penny-pincher in the world. I don't like it. But seriously, I reminded my boyfriend today that he owed me $3 for a bagel and coffee I bought him a week ago lol #shamefaced.
This process has made me the biggest penny-pincher in the world. I don't like it. But seriously, I reminded my boyfriend today that he owed me $3 for a bagel and coffee I bought him a week ago lol #shamefaced.
Right? I've only had sushi 3 times this month...
#thirdworldproblems
I just keep adding more primaries on amcas after I finish my secondaries so its never ending. #addictedtomedschoolsecondaries #helpme
Feeling the same way. Resisting the urge to add Creighton, SLU, and Rosalind Franklin.....
Yes, I am...

No essays for SLU so might as wellFeeling the same way. Resisting the urge to add Creighton, SLU, and Rosalind Franklin.....
Feeling the same way. Resisting the urge to add Creighton, SLU, and Rosalind Franklin.....
add them, don't resist the urge!
On my last one... the burnout is so real.
add them, don't resist the urge!
![]()
Franklin's recent probationary issues have me concerned. Really starting to like Creighton though.
DESPERATION.
Franklin's recent probationary issues have me concerned. Really starting to like Creighton though.
DESPERATION.
hey it couldnt be worse than cnucom
@ciestar - I know of a few people who went there. LOVED it! (Despite being in the middle of NE/IA in the middle of winter with no trees to stop the snow)
Thank you! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 782
