Nov 1, 2013
Hey guys,

I'm a late applicant...I started sending out my app at the beginning of the month. I was wondering if people are still getting invites. I see the "interview" thread, but I assume there are at least some schools sending out invites from people who have cancelled their invite. Anyone? Keep my spirits alive, please.

Mar 29, 2011
Status
Hey guys,

I'm a late applicant...I started sending out my app at the beginning of the month. I was wondering if people are still getting invites. I see the "interview" thread, but I assume there are at least some schools sending out invites from people who have cancelled their invite. Anyone? Keep my spirits alive, please.
I sent a small wave at the end of October (weird couples matching situation) and received several invites from that wave within the first two weeks. I know some schools have sent both invitations and rejections leaving some applicants in the dark which to me means that there may be a waitlist ongoing for these, so I suspect that more invites will come along. I would recommend shooting a few of the programs you're hoping to hear from an email to check on your status since your situation a little unusual.

OP
R
Nov 1, 2013
To answer my own question (if anyone else was wondering the same thing), I've gotten 5 interviews this week. Some from really good programs! So thanks, bowlofmushypeas...I'm no longer freaking out.