Anyone still waiting on UIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realruby2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting to hear from these guys?
I interviewed in Feb and they still havent made a decision on my app. When I was there the director was talkin about shrinking the class size and that they were gonna use a new method of picking students and that a good number of the class might be off the waitlist..

anyone know anything about this??

Members don't see this ad.

same deal...don't know anything at all....shouldn't i hear something (accept, reject or waitlist) really soon?

i remember on my interview day being told that they would initially accept fewer applicants than years prior and would tap into the wait list pool as needed.

I interviewed at UIC last week. I was told during the course of my interview day, that the committee would review our files and make a decision some time this week. Supposedly my group was one of the final groups of people being interviewed for this year. So I suspect that everybody should find out their status within the next week or two. I don't know how true it is, but someone stated in a thread earlier on this week, that this week's commitee meeting is the last one for this year.

UIC makes the waitlist on may 15th. So it is the last mtg. to decide who gets in and who gets waitlisted. Good luck you guys!!