anyone still waiting to hear about interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choirgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there people out there who are still waiting to hear if they are getting interviews? I applied later to UNECOM and CCOM, but applied last fall to MSUCOM. Can anyone put me at ease that it is ok that I am still waiting? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if this should put you at ease, but I am still waiting to hear from three schools.

choirgirl said:
Are there people out there who are still waiting to hear if they are getting interviews? I applied later to UNECOM and CCOM, but applied last fall to MSUCOM. Can anyone put me at ease that it is ok that I am still waiting? Thanks!

I put in my application right before the deadline, my secondaries right before the 15th, and I'm now waiting. Except waiting doesn't seem like the right word, because it implies you are actually expecting something to happen.

I'm honestly really frustrated at this point. I mean, I wish they would just say no rather than keep people in suspense just to get an extra secondary fee or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
elise said:
I put in my application right before the deadline, my secondaries right before the 15th, and I'm now waiting. Except waiting doesn't seem like the right word, because it implies you are actually expecting something to happen.

I'm honestly really frustrated at this point. I mean, I wish they would just say no rather than keep people in suspense just to get an extra secondary fee or something.

I know what you mean...put I'm still waiting, also.

When I interviewed at CCOM in the middle of March, the person from the Admissions Office said that there would be one more week of interviews in March (week of March 19th) and a few more days in April if needed. Hope this helps.

i still got interviews (2 this week). too bad i will not attend. another interview spot left unfilled.

In all honesty, it is getting rather late to not have gotten any interviews.

Yup, I applied late to about 18 schools (incl branch campuses) and completed 15 of the supp apps (NYIT doesn't give onew unless you're interviewed and I sent a, "I don't have the time/money to do it message to 2 others.

I have interviews with 2 schools (KCUMB, NSU), a hold with DMU and am waiting to hear from the rest.