Anyone studying for CPLEE now/ soon? Let's help each other!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Imakeitrainbow

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going to start studying soon and wondering if anyone wants to do it together? Hold each other accountable, share materials?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am beginning to study now. Did you pass by chance? Wondering what program to buy.

Hello, I am beginning to study now. Did you pass by chance? Wondering what program to buy.
I'm actually taking it in 2 weeks, I ended up pushing my studying out. I'm using a mix of psych prep and aatbs (I'm happy to share with you if you'd like), but I've heard pretty consistently that AATBS is a better choice b/c their test questions are the most similar to what's on the test. Some of psychpreps materials are a bit dated too because a lot of new laws have come out in the last few years.

I'm actually taking it in 2 weeks, I ended up pushing my studying out. I'm using a mix of psych prep and aatbs (I'm happy to share with you if you'd like), but I've heard pretty consistently that AATBS is a better choice b/c their test questions are the most similar to what's on the test. Some of psychpreps materials are a bit dated too because a lot of new laws have come out in the last few years.
Good luck! It seems to be a split vote. BTW isntt the next one in October?