Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

anyone submitted application to NYMC and checked their status since?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bubblebear, Sep 7, 2001.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Member

I submitted my online secondary on 8/29. Yesterday I decided to check my application status through their website, to see if my letters of rec arrived....and my account's gone!!!!it says "invalid login name or password". I checked my credit card and it hasn't been charged by NYMC either, even though I got my transaction verification when I completed my secondary. Just wondering if anyone has the same experience.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Barin

Barin Member

Mine acc is OK, except the fact they didn't file my letters yet.

4. bubblebear

bubblebear Member

I called the admissions office, the lady was really nice, and explained the problem is due to AMCAS (ha! who else?!)...she reminded me to look at the note posted on the NYMC website (I was stupid to have missed that;P):

5. hellojed

hellojed Member

I get a screen saying that my application was successfully completed, but my credit card hasn't been charged, I also submitted 8/29. Did this happen with anyone else?

6. lake show

lake show Senior Member

hellojed, i submitted on the same day and same situation, . my letters of rec should be heading to the school soon, but my credit card has not been verified either. has anybody using the verisign credit card process get charged?

7. sz

sz Senior Member

My status says 2ndary app. received was credit card is not charged. Nothing about letters yet.

8. can someone please tell me what the login and password where?

was login amcas Id number and password birthdate?

I'm confused :confused:

9. katiep

katiep Senior Member

The login name is the AMCAS ID. The password was sent to me by email, and is some alphanumeric combination which I can't decipher. Did you keep your email from them in a save folder?