Anyone Take Subject on Saturday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twiggers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If so...how did you find it? How do you think you did?

I thought mine was somewhat difficult....more difficult than the two practice ones I did.
Oh well.....we'll see what became of it in December when the scores come in.

Members don't see this ad.

twiggers said:
If so...how did you find it? How do you think you did?

I thought mine was somewhat difficult....more difficult than the two practice ones I did.
Oh well.....we'll see what became of it in December when the scores come in.

Hi all - this is the first time I post a message here in this forum :)

I took the Psych GRE last Saturday as well. I think the test was alright....not too bad, yet I seriously do not know how well/bad I did....I just know that I leave quite a lot of blanks.

Twiggers - are you going to take it again in Dec?

I took it as well. I think the worst part was the time crunch. No idea how I did, but honestly at that hour on a saturday I didn't really care enough to be worried.

Members don't see this ad :)
No I won't be taking it again. All my applications are due by January 15th. I'll just cross my fingers and wait until December to find out.

Lol Sanman......I ended up finishing about 20 minutes early.....and I read pretty fast.....one girl finished an hour ahead of me...wonder if she actually read the test or just randomly guessed :)

Hey, Twiggers.

I took the test Saturday too. I was really pressed for time, so didn't get to back and check any of my answers or even attempt any of the hard ones I skipped over. The few people I talked to after the test said the same thing.

Really not sure how I did. Didn't sleep great the night before (even though I had studied and felt well-prepared). Nothing like self-sabotage, huh?

Lol.....I only studied for a week for I feel the same.
I talked to a few people afterwards and they said pretty much the same thing.....I skipped only 3 questions...anything that I could eliminate 1-2 answer choices I went for. Don't know if that'll hurt me or not. We'll find out in December I guess.