Anyone take the MCAT in Fairlawn NJ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewFrance6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just looking for some feedback on how the test center was there. How were the computers, the rooms etc...

Members don't see this ad.

Heyyy..I took it in fairlawn. Um the computers were kind of old but not like terrible. You get scratch paper and not a dry erase board which is good! The only thing that totally messed me up was that they started everyone at different times like in no random order. I was one of the first people there and I didnt start until like almost last. So anyway I would try to get there early and make sure that doesnt happen to you...because then when youre on verbal you hear everyone typing their writing samples. So Im taking it again on monday hahahahah. But this time in toms river! Good luck!!! And if you find out random order they call people in to take their test..please let me know.

Took the 5/31/12 mcat in fairlawn. Thought it was an awesome place to take it. Although theres been much talk of it being hot and stuffy there - i found the temperature to be cool and relaxing - no hotness or stuffyness at all. Furthermore, the staff there was extremely nice and helpful. I got lost on the way there - had no clue where I was 40 minutes to test time. One of the employees there (i forgot his name - which stinks being that i wanted to call whoever it is to call and really report on the great job this guy did) spent 30 minutes!!! on the phone with me guiding me step by step until i found the place. Good computers there too. If i really wanted to nitpick, the only issue i could find with the place was that the headphones werent the best (didnt silence much and were pretty uncomfortable to wear)

All in all - great testing center!!

one word of advice. The address over there is 33-00 broadway.
there is a 33 broadway in the same zip code - its around 10 miles away though.
My GPS didnt let me put in a dash in "33-00" so i ended up going to the wrong 33 broadway - big bugout to have no clue where you r and not know how to get to the testing
center 30 mins before test time.

Make sure you know where your going!!