Anyone taken AP stat exam yet?

Started by TarheelDDS
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MC seemed really easy except for a few. I feel like I got 3 perfects on the FRQ's, two partials, and #6 I skipped (got intimidated, but heard it was easy for everyone else). lol

I pray and hope for a 4.
 
Well you all make it sound easy thats good what was it focused on? like the whole test what did most of the questions relate to?
 
I mean, I would be MYSTIFIED if didn't pass it. There were a few questions I had no clue how to do...teachers fault IMO. I am expecting a 3 but I think there is a very small chance I got a 4. My college takes a 3 so I am set 😀.
 
sweet! wait you should make sure the professional school you wish to attend takes AP credit as well otherwise you'll find yourself upset.