Anyone taking class in Duggans for clinical exam on 20th feb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pkowe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have joined Duggans for clinical exam .The classes are starting on 20th feb. The first class is in newport beach & rest of the classes are in Colton. Is there someone who is going from Colton to Newport beach for the first class. If yes then I would like to share the ride & chip in for taxi or rental car.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I want to take the pre-clinical classes for preparing for the dexterity exams conducted by various CA dental schools, what do u advise? is duggan only for clinical exams or is it iseful for practical exams also?

denzel said:
Hi,

I want to take the pre-clinical classes for preparing for the dexterity exams conducted by various CA dental schools, what do u advise? is duggan only for clinical exams or is it iseful for practical exams also?
hi this is blacktooth!!!!what is the difference between clinical and practical exam.aren't they the same????????how benefecial are the classes at duggan's??????how much do they cost.??????can you or anyone plz write their website address in this post????????thanx in anticipation!!!

denzel said:
Hi,

Hi
Duggans is good for RT exam prep & Clinical exam prep too. He also takes classes for various regional exams like WREB. Let me tell you that his courses are expensive. I am not sure whether he takes classes for practical exams in schools. You can call & ask about it. The website is duggandds.com
All the best