Anyone wanna read my PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reese07

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried that personal statement exchanging thread on the MD forum but i got no responses..My first draft turned out to be 11,000 words like on the aacomas PS box (Didnt realize they count spaces too) so I sadly reduced it into a shorter version. Can you guys read my long version and tell me which I should cut out and also if my shorter version is ok?

Members don't see this ad.

I tried that personal statement exchanging thread on the MD forum but i got no responses..My first draft turned out to be 11,000 words like on the aacomas PS box (Didnt realize they count spaces too) so I sadly reduced it into a shorter version. Can you guys read my long version and tell me which I should cut out and also if my shorter version is ok?

I could read your shorter version and give you an opinion. I like to help people on here because this site has been amazing to me. Plus, I am curious as to what other people write about.

I don't think I can read the long version though, I don't want to read 11,000 words :).

Members don't see this ad :)
I've had my essay read/edited by others on here so I'd like to return the favor. Send me the edited and unedited versions. I'll read/edit the edited version but I'll also take a look at the unedited version to see if you left out something interesting. You know yourself better than anyone so that's why I'd rather edit your edited version instead. Not because I'm lazy :)

if you still want another reader, i'll be happy to read/edit either version for you...