Anyone wanna sell me a tbr set?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

typicalindian

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nevermind

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
theberkeleyreview.com

$240 + shipping

I would say anyone on this site has used the TBR books and wouldnt have set without writing IMO

I know this is the wrong place to post this but hopefully someone will see this...my cousin is taking the mcat soon so I'm buying a TBR set for her (Orgo, physics, chem, gen Chem) books should be relatively new and shouldn't have any highlighting or underlining etc. I'll pay for the books + shipping. PM ME if you'll sell. I will buy them today if you contact me fast enough.

I'd edit that to say that you're looking for a set that doesn't have writing/highlighting/underlining in the passages. If that's in the chapter, then it's no biggie unless someone went bat****.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, well, there are faster ways of shipping but the prices are exorbitant. Good luck.

Yes I know since I took my MCAT, but they take + 1 month to order and ship. I would have given her my books but I sold them before she told me she needed them.

Where do you live, TBR should send them in a couple weeks if your fast.
I highly recommend not buying used, both my girlfriend and I both bought ours used, and the people said they were in good condition. Most annoying thing to do is eraise 500 passages worth of circles!