anyone want to read a ps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sure. Just send me a PM. I am having fun reading PS's. It is interesting to see how varied and different everyone's experiences are. Do you mind giving mine a look. I have sent it out to a few people, but I haven't gotten any feedback yet. Just send me a PM if you are interested in swapping. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure. Just send me a PM. I am having fun reading PS's. It is interesting to see how varied and different everyone's experiences are. Do you mind giving mine a look. I have sent it out to a few people, but I haven't gotten any feedback yet. Just send me a PM if you are interested in swapping. 🙂

I'm working on it right now!
 
I'm working on it right now!

Thanks. I wasn't referring to SDN people. I know everyone is busy on here with applications and stuff. (It took me a VERY long time to get back to some people. Sorry.) There are some others that I e-mailed it to who have not gotten back to me. So I am getting slightly antsy. :scared: I just need to relax, but I am getting nervous with the deadline get closer. But thanks for offering to read it and I hope yours is going well. 🙂