Anyone want to read a short 1 paragraph secondary for a DO school I am applying to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prince0fpersia94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I will be applying to one DO school in my state this cycle. One of the secondaries =(1000 characters) asks me to write about an experience/relationship that led me to apply to an osteopathic school. I was wondering if someone would be generous enough to read what I wrote.

I really just want to know if my understanding of osteopathic is correct and that I don't sound ignorant with what I wrote. I have asked my friends, but they don't know anything about DO, MD schools. If you are interested, it's a short paragraph, should only take 1 minute to read. I'll PM you with a google doc.

Thanks to anyone willing to help out.

Members don't see this ad.

Is this for TCOM? If so feel free to PM me, I'll look over it!

Hey everyone. I will be applying to one DO school in my state this cycle. One of the secondaries =(1000 characters) asks me to write about an experience/relationship that led me to apply to an osteopathic school. I was wondering if someone would be generous enough to read what I wrote.

I really just want to know if my understanding of osteopathic is correct and that I don't sound ignorant with what I wrote. I have asked my friends, but they don't know anything about DO, MD schools. If you are interested, it's a short paragraph, should only take 1 minute to read. I'll PM you with a google doc.

Thanks to anyone willing to help out.
You can PM me too and I'll look over it as well!

Send it to me and I'll have a look if you want