anyone who got the interview invitation from ucsf and ucla?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

solafide74

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello , friends?

is there anyone who has been called for the interview in ucsf and ucla?

recently, i am very concerned about that.
i want to share with friends who also wait from them.

thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
I am also waiting for it, pls let us know if anyone get interview from UCLA,
UCSF and UOP.

Thanks.

Does anybody know when UOP starts interview calls?

Members don't see this ad :)
SJ35 said:
Does anybody know when UOP starts interview calls?

Hi,
As far as i know some people got interview calls from UCSF. I dont know whether any one from Studentdoctor.net got . But u will see the posts regarding this in a shortwhile...

All the best

International

i received the interview invitation letter yesterday.
but i have not checked yet unfortunately.
because l live in abroad us, my brother in law just told me the contents of the letter.

i hope you have a good news.

good luck

hi!
i am still waiting, i called up ucsf they told me i am in middle group of interview, and i have to wait till i hear from them, any body in same boat??????? what does middle group interview means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent heard from them yet...:(......should i call them and ask?

solafide74 said:
i received the interview invitation letter yesterday.
but i have not checked yet unfortunately.
because l live in abroad us, my brother in law just told me the contents of the letter.

i hope you have a good news.

good luck

Congratulations,
can u share with us your scores?

shaya said:
Congratulations,

I have got an interview letter from UCSF for 12-17 November.

i havent received any interview call from thm either. it seems they havent received my ndbe and toefl scores. though i called i called up both toefl and ada and confirmed tht they have sent both on time. r they very particular about the score reports? i am still waiting
i thought they had just one set of interview for everyone. does anybody know abt this? pls let us know.

hi! ,

I am still waiting from ucsf, i have interview in usc on 4th to 6th. i am from santa clara. any one wants to go together or share room ............... for usc interview process.

anitha said:
I have got an interview letter from UCSF for 12-17 November.

Hi Congrats...I thought the interview is for 3 days like 14 ,15 & 16th? :confused:

dentaldoc said:
Hi Congrats...I thought the interview is for 3 days like 14 ,15 & 16th? :confused:

Thanks. interview invltation letter says that it is from Friday 12th through wednesday 17th.

Ann 03 said:
i havent received any interview call from thm either. it seems they havent received my ndbe and toefl scores. though i called i called up both toefl and ada and confirmed tht they have sent both on time. r they very particular about the score reports? i am still waiting
i thought they had just one set of interview for everyone. does anybody know abt this? pls let us know.

Spoke to Barbara yesterday and she said that the interviews are scheduled from 12th,15th,16th and or 17th of november. She did not specify anything about a second set of interview.So supposedly there is only 1 interview round. She also said that they are prioritising and sending the interview letters. Does anybody else have any of this information? Thanks

dentoGirl said:
Spoke to Barbara yesterday and she said that the interviews are scheduled from 12th,15th,16th and or 17th of november. She did not specify anything about a second set of interview.So supposedly there is only 1 interview round. She also said that they are prioritising and sending the interview letters. Does anybody else have any of this information? Thanks

Yes u r correct :) ..Me too got the same info :thumbup:

shaya said:
Congratulations,

thank you shaya.

i can share my stat with you

part 1 95 (pbt)
part 2 90 (90)
toefl 263
gpa around 3.5 (i don't remember exactly)
4 year practice up to date.
no ms or board.

good luck to you and thanks again.