anyone without interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yeyyy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All of these "I got an interview!" threads are starting to get to me. Does anyone else here not have an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't! :( Will it happen for us? I sure hope so!

*sigh* I don't either - I was mailed out Aug 4. How about you guys?

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys are funny. I applied to 11 schools, and 10 out of 11 of them haven't even sent out letters according to this forum...JUST RELAX.. Those of you that posted scores have exceptional marks! I'm sure interviews will be abundant ;)

Me! ...coz I'm retaking the DAT in Sept and no school will look at my file until after they get my 2nd set of scores :mad:

Yeyyy said:
All of these "I got an interview!" threads are starting to get to me. Does anyone else here not have an interview yet?

Still waiting, whatever will my mailman do when I am at school next week and not waiting for him? I can't wait till this is all over.

I'm worried mostly because I have a really REALLY low manual dexterity score (5 < x < 10). Basically, I didn't practice and ended up with a really REALLY low mark. Since you can only write the Canadian DAT in February and November, it gets in the way of studying for midterms, which is why I don't want to re-write.

no love for me either...:(...above all my lor writer screwed me (still waiting for him to send the lor)...

nothing here...
mine were mailed out 7/21.
I believe some will invite me and i can get into one of them.
let's pray and wait... :)

hopelessdoc said:
no love for me either...:(...above all my lor writer screwed me (still waiting for him to send the lor)...

i got nothing either :( it does get depressing... whats killing my chances though is i got a 13 on the QR. I still got a 21TS/20AA/17PA... but Case has definitely rejected me thus far and VCU has told me they will invite me late, whatever that means. There was a screw up at VCU where they had me listed as a Physics major and not taking a lot of physics classes. I had to call and correct them that I am a PHYSIOLOGY major, that might hurt, who knows.

I am also hoping to hear some good news soon.

The application process is a long and frustrating process. You have to relax and take everything as it comes. Don't become complacent, but don't become paranoid either. Every school is different and will offer interviews at different times.

Many schools do not even LOOK at applications until september. Others are simply swamped with apps and have a slow turnaround time. Many of the people posting here with interviews were in the first few mailings.

My advice would be to contact all of your schools through email or phone. Simply say you are following up on your application and want to insure it is complete. This way you are can verify that everything has (or has not) arrived.

I am also hoping to hear some good news soon.

The application process is a long and frustrating process. You have to relax and take everything as it comes. Don't become complacent, but don't become paranoid either. Every school is different and will offer interviews at different times.

Many schools do not even LOOK at applications until september. Others are simply swamped with apps and have a slow turnaround time. Many of the people posting here with interviews were in the first few mailings.

My advice would be to contact all of your schools through email or phone. Simply say you are following up on your application and want to insure it is complete. This way you are can verify that everything has (or has not) arrived.

ditto to that - my application was submitted to aadsas june 1 and mailed like july 17 and i just started getting interview invites around 2 weeks ago

i would DEFINITELY suggest following up with your schools 2 weeks or so after aadsas says they have mailed out your apps. call and make sure they were received AND complete

no interviews... YET. :scared:

Everyone, just make sure you have everything in to your schools, then keep yourself so busy you don't have time to think about it. :thumbup:

nothing yet for me either :((((

Nothing yet but I just took my DAT this week. App mailed out on July 21st.