Anyone work for Baptist of South Florida?

Started by gwarm01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gwarm01

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed for a job I was woefully unqualified for there several years ago, and ever since I have been regularly emailed about job openings.

Lately I've been seeing one that sounds interesting, but there is very little information available.

Corporate e-pharmacist PRN or something like that. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it just a fancy word for a remote verification pharmacist?

I've been looking for relief work recently, and it has become abundantly clear that the local hospitals aren't too interested in an informatics guy who is only available on the weekends. Plus I've got this Florida license that is just collecting dust.

Thanks for any insight.
 
God I hate those emails so much. Why do they have so many postings anyway? But every time I apply I get a rejection email afterwards so I wish they would just quit with the emails.
I'm glad it's not just me. That cancer center opened at least three years ago, yet they never seem to have it fully staffed.

They had a decent campus. I would have liked to work there, but now I'm on the opposite side of the country.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here. Created a spam rule just for them. Not even licensed in FL either so don't know if they have bots going around collecting email addresses or what.
 
They recently got a new leadership team for pharmacy that is beyond amazing, if you want details you can pm me. I don't work for them, but can vouch for them 100%.
Miami has a hard time keeping a hold of pgy2 trained pharmacists who want to live in better areas that are cheaper and pay more. The saturation there is with pgy1s/General clinical and retail
 
They recently got a new leadership team for pharmacy that is beyond amazing, if you want details you can pm me. I don't work for them, but can vouch for them 100%.
Miami has a hard time keeping a hold of pgy2 trained pharmacists who want to live in better areas that are cheaper and pay more. The saturation there is with pgy1s/General clinical and retail

Do you have PMs turned off? I'm unable to send you a message.