Anything From Unlv!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mola_pulla

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from them yet, or do you know what they plan on doing with acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

I just interviewed there yesterday and the admissions folks said that they sent out letters on Thursday.

THey updated AADsas mine says offer made now. Im really going.

Members don't see this ad :)
OFFER MADE! Unbelievable.

My aadsas doesnt have any updates:(

How did u guys find out?? All from AADSAS? Anyone called? I tried, but no one answering!

application complete now....
how early did you guys apply?? i applied on july and took dat on mid aug.
was that too late for UNLV and UoP???

I tried to call but noone answered. I know the dean of admissios just hada baby so that might make it a little harder to get a hold of her. I found out from AADSAS

I found out by lookin on AADSAS.

if mine still says Invited for Interview, and aadsas says UNLV never contacted them, it's pretty much done deal for me, right? or no... i'm so anxious

They finally updated mine to "Application Complete"

They finally updated mine to "Application Complete"

My AADSAS says offer made, but I thought they were supposed to email us??? I feel like it is unofficial til I get something!!!

They changed mine to "app complete" and I had an interview invite waiting in e-mail. The dates are for March/April. :(

My AADSAS also says "offer made". That is official enough for me!

offer made too!!!!!! yippee

Offer made here too, but I would also like to see something in writing. Its just hard to believe!

UNLV had the NERVE to offer me an interview today,Dec 1st, they are too little TOO LATE.