Anyway I can get laid off/fired from CVS for doing this?

Started by JakeSill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JakeSill

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a Pharm Tech. I go to work once(one day) a month at CVS(for payroll reasons) because they cut my hours. Will I eventually get laid off/fired? I didn't make an agreement with my pharmacy manager for coming in once a month, I just ask him if I can come in. My manager told me to get hours at other stores but I don't feel like it due to my other job.
 
I'm a Pharm Tech. I go to work once(one day) a month at CVS(for payroll reasons) because they cut my hours. Will I eventually get laid off/fired? I didn't make an agreement with my pharmacy manager for coming in once a month, I just ask him if I can come in. My manager told me to get hours at other stores but I don't feel like it due to my other job.

You need to speak to your pharmacy manager and ask why your hours are reduced. Are they unhappy with your performance?
 
He said he has another job and doesn't want to go to another store for more hours

Honestly, having someone to cover people's vacations is awesome. I doubt your manager will fire you unless you are a ****ty worker