V

VirtuoJ

has anyone received any word about the completion of their application file from NYU? i have sent in everything (and hopefully they have received them) and heard nothing from them.

OP
J

jot

i got a card about a week ago dated the 29th of august.

About the Ads

Curci

The Master Chief
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
It's been a few weeks since I submitted, but I haven't heard anything either.

For those of you who have confirmation of a complete application at NYU, how long did it take between submission and notification?

Smilytoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2002
Champaign, IL
Visit site
Status
My experience with NYU is horrible. I send everything in, then I got a postcard that said they did not receive my MCAT score (which I released a month ago). When they finally have my MCAT score, they lost my letter of recommendations, so I had to send those out again.

mvervaine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2002
NY, NY
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Curci
For those of you who have confirmation of a complete application at NYU, how long did it take between submission and notification?
about two weeks. but then, i live in nyc, so the mail gets here pretty promptly.

Random Access

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Smilytoo
My experience with NYU is horrible. I send everything in, then I got a postcard that said they did not receive my MCAT score (which I released a month ago). When they finally have my MCAT score, they lost my letter of recommendations, so I had to send those out again.

Yikes. This is like when I apply for financial aid. When applying for financial aid freshman through junior year, I had always sent my tax forms and my parents' tax forms in the same envelope with my W2s and their W2s, and the financial aid office always says on the online status update site that they received the tax forms, but not the W2s. I mailed those W2s again three times in a row! I think I even hand delivered the original envelope one of those 3 years!

For this year's financial aid, I put the tax forms and the W2s in 2 separate envelopes and hand delivered, and they didn't ask me for the W2s again, finally :D :D :D

If they weren't giving me money, I'd have something to complain about...

-RA

About the Ads