AOA PM&R Residencies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Peloncito

Family Physician
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any AOA accredited PM&R residencies? If so, where can I find info on them?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks...

I had heard about MSU's program, but I figured that there would be more AOA programs.

I'm not sure what I will want to specialize in, but this sounds enticing. I had previously thought about FP, but PM&R sounds much more interesting to me. I guess I should wait until later in my education to solidify any plans lest I leave out something I hadn't considered.

WBDO

Members don't see this ad :)
"Just Win Baby!!!"

Originally posted by JPNSU
"Just Win Baby!!!"

Coming from a "South Florida" resident, I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an wicked and painful punch to the kidney!

:confused: :( (I'm still crying over that miserable display of complete and total lack of effort, well that and the fact that Gruden knew everything there was to know about the oakland players).

You might be surprised to learn that he's actually John Gruden.

Originally posted by prettymean
You might be surprised to learn that he's actually John Gruden.

I am confused? Why would I be surprised by this? What is this supposed to mean? Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep to see your point??:confused: