1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AP Biology

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by zoey1234, Sep 4, 2014.

1. zoey1234

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hello,

First of all, I wanna say thank you for all the resources and stuff you post here. you guys helped me and still help me a lot!! as many others, I am studying for DAT and I'm using the DAT schedule posted here (thank you its awesome). I have one question though, as for the AP bio book which I'm using instead of Kaplan book. I see it goes into great details in chapters of animals and plants. Not that I am lazy to study it but is it necessary to know all these details in such kind of chapters? or just the overall outline would be enough?

Thank you in advance for your advice

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Weakfart

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yup, know anything in kaplan's bio and cliffs and you will be good.

4. sshar43

Pre-Dental
    Definitely! An excellent source is Feralis' Notes. I pretty much just used that for Bio (and read Cliff Notes where I didn't understand Feralis).

5. zoey1234

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Thank you all! I downloaded Feralis notes, I will start studying them.
    Thank you :)