This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

autoheart1391

Reaction score
My test is on August 3rd and so far I have been studying bio using the pre made bootcamp anki decks. However, I've heard so many good things about the Feralis deck that it has made me consider using those instead. I'm a bio major so I feel like I have a good chance at scoring highly on that section, I just want to make sure I'm using the resources that will set me up for success. If I do switch over, do you guys think I will have enough time to learn all of them before my test?

Members don't see this ad.

Bio is an insanely large section. If you have a good base, then using two different sets of questions should be extremely beneficial.

My advice(if you are being honest about your base knowledge) is to complete as many bio questions as possible. Only review the problems you get wrong(and review them thoroughly). I know bootcamp has at least 4000 questions or something stupid for bio alone.

I personally found bio anki decks from Datbooster to be super useful, and attribute my score to it.
But I also feel like it worked so well for me because I was using the notes in conjunction to it. But if you do switch, you will be able to go through all of them by August if you really go through the cards diligently, everyday. You can set Anki deck to finish within one month or so in the settings