AP classes satisfy Keck Requirement?

Started by EP123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EP123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do AP credits count towards the 30 non-science credit hours for Keck? I'm trying to figure out if I should pick up a psychology class this quarter.

As my schedule is right now, I will have 27 non-science credit hours by June without APs included. My schedule is pretty packed and I would really like to avoid having to pick up an extra hum or psyc class.
 
Do AP credits count towards the 30 non-science credit hours for Keck? I'm trying to figure out if I should pick up a psychology class this quarter.

As my schedule is right now, I will have 27 non-science credit hours by June without APs included. My schedule is pretty packed and I would really like to avoid having to pick up an extra hum or psyc class.

I've contacted Keck three times with regards to this, and I have gotten a different answer every time. The short answer seems to be "it depends" so you probably should call them and speak to someone as high up as possible for a definitive answer as it pertains to your specific situation.
-Roy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It depends? haha. Well crap.

Would it be okay if I say that I will be taking more humanities classes in the fall after I turn in my app? Or do I have to finish those prereqs prior to applying?