AP classes satisfy Keck Requirement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EP123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do AP credits count towards the 30 non-science credit hours for Keck? I'm trying to figure out if I should pick up a psychology class this quarter.

As my schedule is right now, I will have 27 non-science credit hours by June without APs included. My schedule is pretty packed and I would really like to avoid having to pick up an extra hum or psyc class.

Members don't see this ad.

Do AP credits count towards the 30 non-science credit hours for Keck? I'm trying to figure out if I should pick up a psychology class this quarter.

As my schedule is right now, I will have 27 non-science credit hours by June without APs included. My schedule is pretty packed and I would really like to avoid having to pick up an extra hum or psyc class.

I've contacted Keck three times with regards to this, and I have gotten a different answer every time. The short answer seems to be "it depends" so you probably should call them and speak to someone as high up as possible for a definitive answer as it pertains to your specific situation.
-Roy

Members don't see this ad :)
It depends? haha. Well crap.

Would it be okay if I say that I will be taking more humanities classes in the fall after I turn in my app? Or do I have to finish those prereqs prior to applying?